Fraxel Dual: Will It Help for Post Inflammatory Hyperpigmentation? (photo)

I have had these post acne red spots on my face for years now and was wondering if Fraxel Dual would be of any help. I tried the V-Beam once and didn't notice any improvement.

Cynosure V-Star for Red Scars

+1

Hi Elbert.  The V-Star and V-Beam would both be superior for treating red scars like this than the Fraxel.  It may take more than one treatment (and maybe a different practitioner) but these lasers are designed to treat vascular (red) lesions and the Fraxel is not.  Good luck.

Web reference: http://www.celibre.com/acneScarsLaserRemovalBeforeAfterPicturesPhotos.aspx