I Had Co 2 Fraxel 6 Days Ago How Long Will I Be Red and Swollen? When Can I Go to Gym?

CO2 Laser Treatment Redness and Swelling

+1

Thank you for your question. Everyone heals differently. Some people take a week to two for the redness and swelling to subside and it also depends on how aggressive the settings were. I would wait for the swelling to go down before going to the gym. I hope this helps.

Bay Area Dermatologist

Post CO2 Redness

+1

The redness following CO2 may take 6 weeks to many months to resolve.  There are some regimens that may help the redness resolve sooner.  It is recommended to discuss options with your plastic surgeon.

Philadelphia Plastic Surgeon