Fraxel and to Reduce Large Pores on Nose?

What is the best procedure to reduce large pores on the front and sides of the nose? Is fraxel the best laser, or is IPL? Will I be able to use fraxel only on my nose instead of using it all over the face?

Fraxel to Reduce Large Pores

+1

Fraxel is outstanding for fine wrinkles, mild skin laxity, irregular pigmentation, acne scars, surgical scars, enlarged pores, stretch marks, age spots and Rosacea. It can be used safely on the face, neck, hands, arms, and chest. Therefore, you should be able to receive Fraxel only on your nose to reduce the size of the pores. I would suggest speaking with a board-certified doctor about what results you would like to achieve, and they can guide you from there. 

Fraxel and Tazorac

+1

I recommend my patients first try a topical retinoid, such as Tazorac, to shrink pores before resorting to laser treatments.  Fraxel will most likely tighten up the skin more effectively than IPL if you do decide to go that route.

Jay Zimmerman, MD
Walnut Creek Dermatologic Surgeon