Fraxel After Mini Lift

Hi, I am 46. I had a "Mini Facelift" done Wednesday to lift my sagging jowls. How soon after the lift can I go for Fraxel?

They say I can come now, but I am still in pain with my stitches and the swelling pulling on them, don't think I can handle still the sunburnt feeling?? Please advise what you think?

Never seen any result from Fraxel Laser

+1

Fraxel laser treatments do not do any thing to the skin. A good chemical peel will do more than 6 cessions of Fraxel laser and less expensive.

Fraxel after a face lift

+1

Whether a full face and neck lift with brow lift, or just a mini lift, you should only have the Fraxel when your face feels comfortable. Why subject yourself to discomfort unnecessarily. If you are asking about Fraxel Repair, which is more involved than Fraxel Restore, you should wait until all the incisions are healed.

Fraxel After Mini-Lift

+1

Hi Suki,

Fraxel laser treatment compliments the results of both mini and full facelift surgeries.

Wait until you feel that your skin is ready for more treatment. It also depends on the type of Fraxel treatment that you are going to have.

Heal well and rapidly.

Dr. P