Fraxel After Mini Lift

Hi, I am 46. I had a "Mini Facelift" done Wednesday to lift my sagging jowls. How soon after the lift can I go for Fraxel?

They say I can come now, but I am still in pain with my stitches and the swelling pulling on them, don't think I can handle still the sunburnt feeling?? Please advise what you think?

Fraxel after Minilift

You can have the Fraxel treatment anytime you are comfortable. I do not do Fraxel but I have a FX Fractionated CO2 laser that I use in conjunction with mini lifts. I will do the non-undermined areas such as the lower eyelids, peri-oral and cheeks at the same time as the lift. I will then complete the procedure at one week to feather the facial areas involved in the surgery.

Old Greenwich Plastic Surgeon