Fraxel Acne Scar Treatment Advice? (photo)

I went to see dermatologist and he say do Fraxel laser ($785AUD per treatment, up to 5). One month before treatment apply some bleaching type of prescription cream (4% Hydroquinone 1% Ascorbic acid, 1% Hydrocortisone cream) every night before starting the Fraxel. Up to 80% chance of having 40 - 50% improvement on average scale. 4 weeks in between each treatment and apply the prescription cream in between treatment. Any expert advice on this? (I have asian skin oily type)

Fraxel for Acne Scars

+1

Thank you for your question. At my practice, I have gotten excellent results for scarring with Fraxel. This treatment eliminates irregular skin discoloration, and stimulates new collagen production, tightening the skin without prolonged recovery. After a series of 2 to 4 Fraxel treatments, the cumulative cosmetic improvement is near more aggressive lasers, but unlike more aggressive lasers, redness and swelling eliminated within 2 to 4 days after each treatment. Fraxel is outstanding for fine wrinkles, mild skin laxity, irregular pigmentation, acne scars, surgical scars, enlarged pores, stretch marks, age spots and Rosacea. It can be used safely on the face, neck, hands, arms, and chest.