Fraxel Re Store Dual Damage?

Hello I had a Fraxel re store dual procedure 7 weeks ago to treat a small surgical scar on the bridge of my nose and a couple of light small acne scars on my chin and forehead. I am now left with holes (laser marks) dents, small lines, enlarged pores and poor texture. I am really unhappy with the result and upset. What can I do to improve that? Time to heal, AHA BHA creams? I need help I am deseperate...I am only 34 and looked younger before now I look older. Thank you for your help

Restoring Fraxel Laser Treatment

+1

Thank you for your question. These usually heal over within 6 months. See a Board Certified Dermatologist or Board Certified Plastic Surgeon and consider CO2 fractional therapy on your nose.  We find this very effective in small energy levels and is great when we see an enlarge pore or depression left after vein removal on the nose. I hope this helps!

Bay Area Dermatologist

This sounds like a Fraxe Repair treatment, not Fraxel Dual

+1

I would recommend that you go back to the doctor who did the treatment.  If he/she is an expert in this type of treatment, her/she will know what to do for you.

Salt Lake City Dermatologic Surgeon