I Want a Second Revision for my Tuberous Breast? (photo)

I had revision 8 months ago. My 400 implants were changed to 300 round submuscular ones. I'm not happy with the shape nor the left breast which seems to be lower creating a weird fold. I'd like to change them to larger and have a rounder fuller look like the last picture I posted. Do you think I can get a result like that one? Thanks

Revision for tuberous breasts

+1

Der Mar,

Thank you for sharing you photos.

Unfortunately, without a physical consultation it is not possible to provide you with a solid advise.

The laxity and the amount of skin you have may not be enough to accommodate for larger implants with results fulfilling your goals.

That being said, please remember that commendable results require an exceptionally skilled surgeon to perform the surgery and settling for anything less than that increases the chances of additional corrective surgeries dramatically.
I hope this helps and please feel free to check the website below.

Thank you for your inquiry.
The best of luck to you.

Dr. Sajjadian

Tuberous Breasts

+1

To answer your question, no.  I am terribly sorry, but you simply do not have enough pliable skin and soft tissue to get the appearance that you are showing us in the last photo.  The main difference between your breasts and the breasts you want can be quantified by measuring the distance between the bottom of your areola and the inframammary fold. The model that you show has by estimate 10 centimeters of skin; you have maybe 5 centimeters.  A larger implant will not expand your skin and will probably lead to further problems (I assume that is why you went down from your original implant size).

It is difficult to determine what might be best for you without a physical examination.  However, your right implant should be repositioned, and a revision lift will improve nipple position.

Gerald Minniti, MD, FACS

Revision for my Tuberous Breast?

+1

Thank you for your question and for the photos attached. It is hard to evaluate results of surgery on a tuberous breast patient without pre-op photos, But the photos I see show a nice result.  I am not quite sure which is the left breast--I don't know if the sides are reversed by taking the picture in a mirror. 

At any rate, looking at your goal picture, which is quite helpful, leads be to recommend considerable larger implants. Nothing beats an in person exam, but it looks like you have enough tissue to tolerate that size. 

I am not quite sure what the reason was for downsizing was. Please be certain that you have communicated your goals thoroughly with your chosen surgeon,and that you each understand one another.

Thanks and best wishes. 

Revisionary Surgery after Surgery for Tuberous Breasts?

+1

Thank you for the question and pictures.

Although it is not possible to provide you with precise advice online,  I think it is very likely that you will be it to achieve a fuller and “rounder” look with revisionary breast surgery.  it may be necessary to use larger and/or more projecting breast implants.

Your best bet is to meet with well experienced plastic surgeons who can demonstrate significant experience achieving the results you are looking for ( with revisionary breast surgery.   Make sure you communicate your goals clearly;  I appreciate the use of cool pictures like the ones you have provided.