Sliding genioplasty or chin implant for a young adult with a normal bite?

Hi, I am a 28 yo male. My bite is completely normal. I would like to advance my chin a few mm (>1cm) According to your experience, which operative technique do you think I should undergo ? My concern about implants is bone erosion due to rubbing and shifting. Regarding aesthetics, do both techniques obtain the same results ? Thanks

Sliding genioplasty

+1
One centimeter advancement is quite a lot. Chin implants have the disadvantage that the results are not predictable, you can have bone resorption over the years, and they can move from its original place. The best way to achieve a predictable, long-lasting and natural chin is by having a sliding genioplasty. 

Spain Facial Plastic Surgeon