Am I a good candidate for a rhinoplasty ? (photos)

As you can see on the enclosed photos, my whole nose, from the top of the bridge to the tip is wide. Concerning my tip, I also dislike its roundness and the fact that it's a little bit droopy I've booked a rhinoplasty to fix all those issues, and my surgeon said that I'll have a graft to tilt my tip up, the tiny humps will be removed, the bridge narrowed, and a skin defatting. Is it a good idea? Thanks. (Sorry if I made many mistakes, I'm french and currently learning English at college) 

Wide nose and candidate for rhinoplasty

Thank you for your question!

It is understandable that you are not happy with the way your nose looks currently. It seems that you may be a good candidate but providing you with details about a corrective rhinoplasty without a physical examination is not possible.

The finest cosmetic results in any particular case are based on a variety of factors, including: the unique anatomy of the patient, realistic expectations, a well-informed and detailed discussion with your plastic surgeon concerning the best options for you especially covering a deep understanding of the pros and cons of any given choice you will adopt.

Please keep in mind that following the advice from a surgeon online who offers to tell you what to do without a physical examination covering the nature and the status of the tissue, assessing your desired outcome, taking a full medical history, and discussing the pros and cons of each operative solution would not be in your best interest. With that in mind, it is the safest and for your best interest to find a plastic surgeon with solid experience and certified by the American Board of Plastic Surgery who is ideally a member of the American Society of Plastic Surgeons that you will trust and be comfortable with. You should discuss your concerns with that surgeon in person.

Ali Sajjadian, MD FACS

Rhinoplasty candidate for wide nose

Yes, you are a good candidate for a rhinoplasty procedure to narrow the wide nose. To narrow the wide nose, osteotomies of the nasal bones are required along with tip suturing techniques to narrow the lower lateral cartilages of the nasal tip. The dorsal hump can also be shaved down. It's important not to over-rotate the tip upwards. For many examples of  rhinoplasty, please see the link below

Am I a good candidate for a rhinoplasty

Well, I think your English is great!  Yes, you would benefit from a rhinoplasty.  In my opinion, I would not lift the tip up.  Your side view shows your tip is elevated. You should have a tipplasty to reduce the roundness of the tip. Yes, you need the bones broken to narrow the bridge.  As for defatting...there is no fat in the nose.  I'm not sure if this is a translation issue, but I would ask the doctor what he/she means by that.   Here is something to think about...your chin is relatively recessed.  When the chin is small, it makes the nose appear larger.  Adding a chin implant (in addition with the rhinoplasty) will help reduce the focus on the nose and balance the lower half of your face.  If you place your finger from your lip straight down, your chin should touch your finger.  Yours is far back.  You may consider chin implant and rhinoplasty surgery.