How Do the Fragile Aligners Work?

How do they shape your teeth? I went in and had an appointment but for some reason I don't think the aligners would be strong enough to move my teeth. Can you tell me how it shifts your teeth into place?

How Do Invisalign Aligners Work?

First of all - it takes extremely light force on a tooth to move it orthodontically.  And the trays are way more durable than they look.  You change the trays every 2 weeks and each tray is shaped a little bit different (a little more aligned) until the last tray is shaped like the end result you want.

Atlanta Cosmetic Dentist

Aligners really do work

They aren't as fragile as you assume, they work very well.  The don't shapy your teeth, they just create enough pressure to get the teeth to move.  A series of aligners are made, each moving the teeth just a little bit each time, changing every 2 weeks to another set.

Lance Timmerman, DMD
Seattle Cosmetic Dentist