Fracturing the Nasal Bones Will Affect the Height of my Nose?

Considering that I don't want to reduce the height,I don't want to get rid of the hump , I only want to realigh the nasal bones so they can be replaced in much straighter mode (after an accident i had that left me with a slight crookedness).

Fracturing the Nasal Bones Without Changing height

+1

The nasal bones can be fractured (with osteotomies) to straighten your nose without eliminating the hump which is present. Make sure you clearly understand what your nose will look like after this procedure. Select a surgeon who specializes in rhinoplasty surgery.

Correcting crooked nose without affecting height

+1

The nasal bones can be straightened with changing the height or reducing the hump on your nose.  You should consult with a board certified facial plastic or plastic surgeon who is experienced in rhinoplasty to discuss your concerns and options. 

San Francisco Facial Plastic Surgeon

Straightening Nasal Bones

+1

Yes the nasal bones can be straightened without altering the height of your nose or removing the "bump". The key is to have a clear plan with your plastic surgeon before the surgery. There is also the option of doing this through a "closed technique." A closed technique is done through the nostrils and does not require any incisions on the outside of the nose. I adivise you find an experienced board certified plastic surgeon.

Nasal bone fracture

+1

The nose can be straightened without reducing the nasal height or hump removal.  Consult with a surgeon well versed in rhinoplasty to discuss your concerns.  Donald R. Nunn MD  Atlanta Plastic Surgeon.