How can I correct the fracture line from Rhinoplasty osteotomy?

I am six months post-op and I have a step-off on the right side of my nose from osteotomy. I can feel it and can see it especially when I smile. Will performing osteotomy again fix this? What are the correction options aside from a filler?

Stepoff following osteotomy in rhinoplasty

+1
In a case where the fracture site is palpable following a lateral osteotomy in rhinoplasty but not visible, I would suggest no further intervention on the nose.  If the fracture site is visible then as you suggested filler is a temporary solution, however, refracture of the nose at the previous osteotomy sites is what will likely be required to correct this visible abnormality.

Chevy Chase Facial Plastic Surgeon

Step-off of osteotomy

+1
In order to understand your concerns, an exam in person is essential and an evaluation in person is key. Best of luck, but I would give it a full year anyway.

Osteotomy step off treatment.

+1
Osteotomy step off treatment consists of refracture revision surgery 
photos would help to evaluate this.