Does Fractional Laser Affect Evolence Results?

I would like to try Evolence for a bit of volume in my cheeks and for my nasolabial area, but I have acne scars and would like to try fractional laser. It has already been paid but I have to wait till October to do it because of the sun. In the mean time, I would like to do Evolence this September. Does fractional laser remove the effect of Evolence? Thank you.

Clinically this has not been a concern

+1

In general fillers are found to be located at the interface of the subcutaneous tissue and the dermis, which is a deeper plane than the depth the laser penetrates. Clinically we have not found this to be a concern, but physicians are keeping aware of any new studies regarding this matter.

Web reference: http://www.thenyac.com

It has been studied and is OK

+1

The use of a fractional non-ablative laser after filler has been studied and found to be safe and have no detremental effect on the filler. Combination treatments such as this have been found to give better overall results than any one procedure alone. Good luck.

Web reference: http://www.drmarylupo.com

New Orleans Dermatologist

Fractional Laser and Fillers are OK

+1

Having fractional laser after fillers should not be a problem. Fractional lasers have their effect on the dermis, the structural component of the skin. FIllers are most often placed just below the dermis and thus are beneath the tissue treated by the laser. We commonly perform these treatments at the same time with good effect.

Hope this helps.

Naples Facial Plastic Surgeon