Fractional Laser Five Days Ago - Face Clear but Very Red and Blotchy

It is also itchy. Is this a normal reaction?

Fractional laser skin resurfacing and itching

+1
This is a normal reaction after fractional laser resurfacing. It is common to have some itching, redness and tightness to the skin. These symptoms should get better day to day and dissipate with time. I would recommend certain topical treatments however I think it is important to follow the directions of your particular surgeon. Contact your surgeons office and explain to them your concerns and they should be able to provide some remedies to help. Know this is common and not to worry. Wishing you a quick recovery and best regards!

Web reference: http://www.michaelelammd.com