Would Fractional Erbium Laser be best for me? (Photo)

Hi I have acne scars like rolling scars and ruff patchy skin like in the photos i have.My dermatologist says a Microlaser peel or Sciton Fractional Erbium Laser would work best for my type of scaring can you tell me what would work best to see good improvement and how the laser works and how many i would need or any advice or information im very desperate to find something that will at least improve my scars and all. Thank you :)

Laser Resurfacing For Acne Scars

+1
I would suggest a fractionated CO2 laser resurfacing.  I have found that this type of laser works the best for your condition.  I would suggest the Pixel CO2 system....Good Luck

Philadelphia Facial Plastic Surgeon