Will Fractional CO2 Laser Work to Make my Large Pores Seem Smaller? (photo)

i visited another skin clinic today. they suggest it co2 fractional laser for my enlarged pores. 3 sessions 3 weeks apart. will it help to minimise my pores and will the results last?

Co2 Fractional Laser

+2
I do not think they are stating the proper laser name the fractional Co2 laser is used for skin resurfacing and does help with making the pores smaller and reducing wrinkles, pigmentation etc. However this is not a procedure you do every few weeks in a skin clinic. This is a procedure done in an outpatient surgical facility by a qualified surgeon. Perhaps they are discussing a fraxel procedure?