Fractional CO2 Laser for Syringomas Under Eyes - Risks? Outcome?

I recently posted a question regarding the bumps under my eyes. Both my dermatologist & the doctors who reviewed my picture on this website said I had really small clusters of sweat glands/syringomas under my eyes. It was recommended that I seek a fractional CO2 laser for treatment. Can the laser safely be used really close to the eyes? Is there a risk for scaring? If so, how likely is it? What other risks are associated w/this Tx? Is there any way the laser Tx could make the syringomas worse?

Treatment of syringomas and white spots on the lower eyelids

+1

Fractional co2 laser can work well to improve the condition.  I use a combination of hyfrecation and selective fractional co2 to treat the areas around the lower eyelids.