Fractional C02 Laser Which is the Best?

Which fractional c02 laser goes the deepest and is the best? Equinox Dot, SmartXide Dot, Fraxel Repair, Active FX, etc????

Best Fractional CO2 Laser

+1

Let me qualify this answer by telling you that I use a fractional erbium device, called Profractional-XC by Sciton. We also have a older non-fractional CO2 laser by Sharplan that we could have upgraded to a fractional system, but have elected not too because we are so pleased with our Sction Erbium device.  

We love our Sction Profractional Erbium laser.  it has a wide range of user parameter settings that allow us to not only use it in a traditional erbium mode (which is a very safe operational mode), but also simulate fractional CO2 or YSGG  (which also known as Pearl by Cutera).

That being said, fractional C02 lasers are all somewhat similar in their clinical capabilities, it is the skill and experience of the operator that makes the difference.

We like our Sciton because we feel it gives us the greatest latitude of treatment possibilities - much more versatile than any fractional C02 laser machine.  As I mentioned, I have a C02, but rarely use it anymore.  Sciton's erbium laser is unique among erbiums with respect to this adjustability and ability to mimic C02 and cannot be compared to other tradtional erbium laser systems.  Go to the Sciton website for more info.