My restylane is gone already after 4 days! Did I do something wrong? (Photo)

Are there certain medications or food that would cause this? I had 2 full syringes injected into my lips 4 days ago and the first two days I had very lumpy duck lips and very quickly I felt the bumps desolve now at the end of the 4th day my lower lip is back to normal size and my top lip is almost completely gone too! I got the deal from groupon but it still cost me $800 and I'm so sad my lips are almost normal again. I know a lot of it was from swelling going down but it's seriously almost gone

Swelling following treatment with Restylane

+1
You likely experienced swelling following the injections that has since gone down. The swelling can last up to two weeks. I would recommend following up with the physician who performed your injections, as a touch up may be necessary to obtain the desired result. Keep in mind that a conservative approach generally appears the most natural. I hope this helps, and I wish you the best of luck. 

My restylane is gone already after 4 days! Did I do something wrong?

+1
After fillers it’s very common to have swelling for the first 2 weeks, once the area has healed you are able to see your final result. You may want to purchase another syringe if you’re wanting a fuller pout 

Restylane and Longevity

+1
The photos of your lips show that you definitely had injections.  I agree that initially there is a great deal of swelling and you can not properly evaluate the results of the injection for up to two weeks.  Since you don't see the results that you wanted I would recommend you going back to your treating physician.  I have had many patients with bad experiences in Groupon.  For the best results please find a board certified dermatologist with experience in injections.

Michele S. Green, MD