How Can I Straighten my Teeth for a Cheap Price or Possible at Home? (photo)

I'm 13 going on 14 in June. I'm going to be starting high school next year and I want to get rid of my gaps in my lower and upper teeth. I also have a tooth growing in over my baby canine tooth....Can that be causing some of my teeth problems too? If not, HOW CAN I FIX IT?

See an orthodontist for braces

+1

You cannot straight your teeth at home by yourself.  Please find an orthodontist or a dentist who does braces for a consultation.  If finances are an issue, you can go to a dental school in your city to get braces done at a discount to the usual and customary fee.

New York Cosmetic Dentist