29, 5'10, 218 lbs with 3 kids. I have a high butt but no hips. Would a Brazilian Butt Lift give me an hourglass figure? (photo)

I'm 29 with 3 kids, 11yr 23 mos 12 wk old. I had 2 cesarean . I gained weight in my back, well all over. Im 5'10 218 pds with great skin, I have a high butt , no hips , no stretch marks. Will I benefit from bbl and lipo to give me a more hour glass shape. Working on getting to 190 or under before any procedure.

+1
It is hard to give you advice regarding the results you might achieve with a BBL without seeing you in person. I recommend visiting a board-certified plastic surgeon for the best advice. 

Will BBL work?

+1
It's hard to say if they BBL give you what you desire.  An examination and an honest discussion of your expectations in a personal consultation with you the best answer. I went champion you getting down to your goal weight. Good luck

Earl Stephenson, Jr., MD, DDS

BBL candidate

+1
It is difficult to say if you are a candidate without an exam in person. As long as you have good donor sites and are healthy, you may be a good candidate.

BBL Candidate?

+1
Its impossible to give any recommendations based on your photo.  You could be a good candidate for the BBL procedure. However, a physical exam is needed to make any recommendations. The BBL procedure involves harvest fat from areas of your body where there is excess fat and injecting that fat carefully into the central zone of your buttock. In addition, it involves liposculpting the buttock to facilitate a more rounded look. The common donor sites for this procedure is your posterior waist/flanks, lateral thighs, back, waist, and anterior tummy. Please visit with a board certified plastic surgeon to learn more about your options.

C. Bob Basu, MD, FACS

29, 5'10, 218 lbs with 3 kids. I have a high butt but no hips. Would a Brazilian Butt Lift give me an hourglass figure?

+1
The fat can be transferred to create almost any contour. 

Find a board certified plastic surgeon who performs hundreds of Brazilian buttlifts and liposuction procedures each year. Look for great reviews and great before and after pictures.