Im 22 Years Old I Have a 2 Year Old Son Had to Have a C-section Due to Him Being Too Big? (photo)

I've Lost 100 Pounds Since I Had Him. my family doctor tells me I'm too young to think about plastic surgery because I might want more kids but I have my mind set that I don't want anymore kids and I have lost 100 pounds with diet and exercise and I'm very discouraged with the way my stomach looks it makes me not want to even think about losing anymore weight. am I a good candidate for a tummy tuck and how much would one cost in Missouri

Tummy Tuck results will be best if you achieve your desired wait first

+1

Thank you for your question and photographs. Congratulations on your weight loss that is fantastic.

A tummy Tuck will certainly remove the excess skin and make you have appear about your tummy. You want to get to your final weight before having your Tummy Tuck because if you lose weight after your Tummy Tuck the skin may sag again.

You are doing fantastic and don't let others discouraged you. Be sure to consult a plastic surgeon who is certified by the American Board of Plastic Surgery and experienced in abdominoplasty and body contouring surgery.

Im 22 Years Old I Have a 2 Year Old Son Had to Have a C-section Due to Him Being Too Big?

+1

If you are truly not going to have more kids than you could have a Tummy Tuck operation. But that is the reason you are asked about future pregnancy. 

Is it time for a Tummy Tuck

+1

It sounds like you have put great effort into losing your pregnancy weight.  If are not considering more children, then tummy tuck is the answer.  Even if you lost more weight, it is highly likely your skin would hang even further.  An abdominoplasty is a great way to take away extra skin as well as tighten the waistline.  Congratulations on all of your hard work.  

Sincerely, 

Dr. Joseph C. Berardi, MD

Joseph C. Berardi, MD

Tummy Tuck

+1

Hi Courtney. Congrats on the wt. loss. You look like a good candidate for a Lower Body Lift. I do not know prices in Missouri.

Peter Fisher, MD
San Antonio Plastic Surgeon

Time fro a Tummy Tuck?

+1

It sounds lke you are ready for the surgery. You can have a normal pregnancy after a TT but we prefer you wait until you are sure you are done having babies, because it is expensive to do the surgery twice.Time to go get a consutation (better to get more than one) and you'll have all your questions answered. Can't give any good answers re cost in this forum, each office and each state is different.

Ronald V. DeMars, MD

TT question

+1

Congratulations on the weight loss you have achieved so far. Excess skin is a common tradeoff with massive weight loss, and can be quite discouraging. 

A tummy tuck at the right time will offer a good improvement. If indeed you are certain that you plan no further pregnancies, that limitation is out of the way. 

Another is safety and outcome. If your body mass index (BMI) is over 30, the risks of complications, many of them quite serious, are considerably higher, and the outcomes are not as good. You can calculate your BMI by googling, and filling in your height and weight. 

You have really done well, if you keep it up, your outcome will be so much better that it will be worth it all. Cost will range in the 7-10,000 range nationally. RealSelf has some pricing in your area. 

Thanks for your question, all the best.