Nipple Not Quite Healing? (photo)

Does my chest look likes it's healing and what type of n Message,and is cardio ok at three weeks,out. I want to know if lymphoma massage is ok for my chest I'm just over three weeks post op. Feel fine but can still fill like some water is still in my chest.

Nipple Not Quite Healing?

+1

Best to ask your chosen surgeon if "lymphatic" massages are OK with him/her. I would allow it but you are not my patient. 

Swollen post resection

+1

Since you are about 3 weeks massage and heat would help.This residual swelling will go down over the next several weeks.

Robert Brueck, MD
Fort Myers Plastic Surgeon

Nipple at 13 days post-op

+1

At 13 days post surgery your tissues are still very swollen. If you are concerned about the healng, then I suggest you see your surgeon.

Healing after Gynecomastia

+1

It is hard to tell by your pictures whether or not to be concerned. You should expect swelling at day 13 after your surgery which may be all that you are experiencing. For a better answer, I would set up a follow up appointment with your plastic surgeon.

Leo Lapuerta, MD

Incision Healing Normally after Gynecomastia Surgery?

+1

Thank you for the question and pictures.

As you know, your plastic surgeon is your best resource to determine whether you are healing normally or not. Based on the photographs, I do not see anything specific to be concerned about. However, again for the most precise evaluation, continue to follow-up with your plastic surgeon.