Will My Breasts EVER Be Even? (photo)

As you can see from my pre op my beasts were sagged and were a big difference in size. I had mentor high pro 400cc in left and 425cc in right with a lollipop lift. When I woke up and he said he only did a 25cc diff I felt that wasn't enough and now look! I know they don't heal at the same rate but this is still a major difference. What do you think?

Will my breasts ever be even?

+1

Thank you for your photos.  It does appear that you have some asymmetry, but it seems that you are early in your recovery.  Your breasts will change over the next 3-6 months so while continuing with your follow up visits with your surgeon, discuss your concerns and try to be patient and give it some time.  ac

Newport Beach Plastic Surgeon

Uneven breasts

+1

I don't know howsoon after your aug you are but I would give it some to settle.It looks like one side is obviously bigger and I wonder if you had soem bleeding on that side.Is it hard and sore?I would check with your plastic surgeon.

Robert Brueck, MD
Fort Myers Plastic Surgeon

Will breast ever be even?

+1

You are too early in your recovery to know if this is swelling or true asymmetry. I recommend that you allow at least 3 months to pass before making a decision on revising unless other issues develop that require revision.

Donald Griffin, MD

Breast asymmetry

+1

If you have fluid in one breast this can impact the asymemtry. Best to allow the breasts to heal a bit more and see how they settle.

Will My Breasts EVER Be Even?

+1

Dear Mandylee,

thank you for your question and photos.  You seem to have had a greater size difference after surgery than before surgery, and this size difference seems to be getting less prominent with time.  This leads me to believe there was a fluid collection (seroma or hematoma) that is slowly resolving.   It may be that with longer time, this continues to resolve.  I would continue to observe it for now.

best wishes,

Pablo Prichard, MD

Pablo Prichard, MD
Phoenix Plastic Surgeon

Making the breast Evener after by surgery

+1

Absolute symmetry is never going to be achieved surgically.  There are always going to be differences based on your starting anatomy and anatomic features.  You are still very early in the post operative healing period.  Give it time and your symmetry may improve.  The key word is to make the breasts EVENER. 

Even breast

+1

Your pictures are recent after surgery , so i would wait at least for initial swelling to reduce to evaluate better the differences . Perfect symmetry is rarely achieved although It does look in your pre op picture a more than 25 cc difference . But , give it a few  more weeks ... the difference that you see now may seem smaller later . If not , a revision is always possible . 

Bet wishes 

Katherine Feliz Camilo, MD

Perfect symmetry impossible to achieve with breast augmentation and mastopexy.

+1

There is modest asymmetry in the breasts pictured. There appears to be some convalescence going forward so this might improve. Nevertheless it result is otherwise good it might not be a good idea to surgically correct any modest asymmetry.