Is it normal to have zero down time and no swelling or discomfort after breast implant revision? (photo)

I had a revision on 3/5/14. Went from 325cc to 600cc under. Local anesthesia. Immediately after Sx I felt normal. Ever since I felt normal. No pain, seems like no swelling, no discomfort, no bruising, etc. from day 1 they look and feel like they would 3 months post op. They are soft, skin doesn't appear stretched. I have had 0 downtime. Is this normal?

Normal post aug

+1
What made this possible is the fact that your skin envelope was already stretched out by your previous implants.this made it possible to go bigger and with less discomfort.Enjoy.

Fort Myers Plastic Surgeon

Revision augmentation often has a short recovery

+1
A revision augmentation can have a very short recovery particularly if a new pocket for the implant is not created. A doubling of your implant size is likely to make you look a bit snug early after surgery and you can expect some relaxation over the coming months. 

David Bogue, MD
Boca Raton Plastic Surgeon

Re-augmentations

+1
usually have much less discomfort that a primary augmentation.  So yes, it is normal and you should enjoy the symptom free recovery.  Just don't over do anything where you could create a problem so always clear your activities with your surgeon.

Curtis Wong, MD

Is it normal to have zero down time and no swelling or discomfort after breast implant revision?

+1
Guess you got lucky this time, play the "power ball" with this luck. Otherwise enjoy your new breasts... 

Breast augmentation revision

+1
It is not uncommon for someone who has had prior implants to not have a lot of pain after a revision if the pocket did not need a lot of work.  Good for you.

+1
 Congratulations on having undergone revisionary breast surgery without complication. Yes, revisionary breast surgery, depending on exactly what is done, can be relatively pain-free and often much better tolerated than initial breast augmentation surgery.  This is probably because significant “new” dissection is not necessary in many cases. Best wishes.