Nicki Minaj&K.Michelle Booty is It Possible? (photo)

I'm considering getting a bbl with hopes to get at least 1200 cc's in each cheek to look like K.Michelle. At the moment I am 23yrs 5'4 150lbs 34-30-41 and I carry most of my weight in my thighs that I hate cause they rub together. I would love to have lipo on my inner thighs as well as other areas that usually get done for the procedure. Is it possible to achieve the results I want without gaining any weight?

Depends

+2

Thank you for the pictures. The most important picture that is missing is your current picture. It is hard to determine whether you can achieve these projections without your current picture. These text projections are extreme. It may take multiple surgeries to achieve these results.

Best wishes

Dr. ES

+1
Thank you for your question .

Please put your front, side pictures. These pictures are easier to see if they are taking by someone else not close to the camera. Of the area you are interested only to give you a better answer. Many surgeons, including myself, offer online virtual consultations where you send us your photos and we can estimate the cost. I, like many surgeons, also offer free consultations so that you can be examined and given the most accurate quote.

Choose a board certified plastic surgeon who has done a ton of Brazilian Butt Lifts and has privileges to do this surgery at a local university hospital. This says his credentials have been checked out by fellow Drs. All surgeries carry risk, talk to your plastic surgeon and choose one wisely.

Mel T. Ortega, MD

Nicki Minaj&K.Michelle Booty is It Possible?

+1

Although pictures would be helpful, from your height and weight, I could probably liposuction 5 liters and transfer 1200 cc to 1800 cc per buttock, depending upon desires and amount of fat present.  The results of the Brazilian buttlift are highly surgeon dependent.  Find a plastic surgeon with ELITE credentials who performs hundreds of Brazilian buttlifts and liposuction procedures each year.  Then look at the plastic surgeon's website before and after photo galleries to get a sense of who can deliver the results.  Kenneth Hughes, MD Los Angeles, CA