I Just Found Two Wish Pics from Someones Profile. Am I a Good Candidate for BBL? if So Are my Wish Pics Realisitic? (photo)

Age 19 Height 5'3" Weight 138 Measurements 32G-24-36

BBL Can Get You Close...

+3

Your Wish Pics demonstrate a shorter woman (notice the heels) with wider hips!  You are a great candidate for a BBL in your own right and will have an excellent result that can give you a similar hourglass figure to this woman.

Web reference: http://www.sadehsurgery.com/brazilian-butt-lift_gallery.htm

I Just Found Two Wish Pics from Someones Profile. Am I a Good Candidate for BBL? if So Are my Wish Pics Realistic?

+2

There is no doubt that you are a good candidate for the Brazilian buttlift.  I think that you will have a thicker, more pronounced physique, but you can get close to those photos.  I tailor the operation to meet the demands of the patients.                                                                                                                                                                       I perform about 500 Brazilian buttlifts each year, and this procedure is the most surgeon dependent plastic surgery procedure.  Find a plastic surgeon with ELITE credentials who performs hundreds of Brazilian buttlifts each year.  Then look at the plastic surgeon's website before and after photo galleries to get a sense of who can deliver the results.

Kenneth Hughes, MD Los Angeles, CA

Web reference: http://www.hughesplasticsurgery.com/brazilian-buttlift-photo-galleries.php

Hour Glass Body

+2

With your present shape it is very possible to get you near your ideal pictures. Depending on the amount of surgery you are willing to do

Someones Profile. Am I a Good Candidate for BBL? if So Are my Wish Pics Realisitic?

+2

Thank you for your pictures, analyzing them I can see that you do have enough pockets of fat for a fat transfer, we can achieve a small waist and beautiful rounded projection, to give you an hourglass shape. Its important for the patients to realize that they can achieve an hourglass shaped body, however they shouldn't have their heart set on an image or picture since most of the times they have different body frames than those images.

Mexico Plastic Surgeon

BBL

+1

The BBL procedure involves harvest fat from areas of your body where there is excess fat and injecting that fat carefully into the central zone of your buttock. In addition, it involves liposculpting the buttock to facilitate a more rounded look. The common donor sites for this procedure is your posterior waist/flanks, lateral thighs, back, waist, and anterior tummy. Please visit with a board certified plastic surgeon to learn more about your options.