What Forms, Ff Any, Need to Be Filled out to Transfer Invisalign Records to Another Dentist?

Do I need to fill out any specific forms to transfer invisalign records. Also what if I can't get in touch(more like don't want to call because of a bad invisalign treatment)with the previus dentist about transferring my invisalign records.

Invisalign transfer

+2

It is best to call invisalign directly as this policy may change.  Both dentists have to fill out forms as well as you have to sign releases.

Washington Cosmetic Dentist

Invisalign record transfer

+1

Definitely contact Invisalign for all the particulars, but it can be done.  Do you want to start the case over or continue the current case?  As stated, this makes a difference.  Make sure the original dentist knows why you are leaving so he can correct his treatment if needed on other patients.  A letter can do.  I assume he already knows you are unhappy?  Give him a chance to correct his mistakes if he deserves one.  Bottomline is, you have the right to chose who treats you.

Scott LeSueur, DDS
Mesa Cosmetic Dentist