What is the Best Form of Treatment for my Orthodontic Problem?

When my upper right adult canine tooth came in it had to overlap my baby tooth as that tooth did not fall out. Eventually I got the baby tooth removed and recently i've noticed a slight pressure on my front teeth and have noticed that they are all being pushed to the left as the adult canine is moving back into the gap even thought there is no room. This is making them overlap which i really don't want! It's also moved the pre-molar. What are the different ways i can get this problem treated?

Canine overlap

+1

yes, traditional braces and invisalign will work and it looks like an easy case. Consult your ORTHODONTIST for the pros and Cons of each option

San Diego Orthodontist

Straightening teeth

+1

Both invisalin and traditional braces can work good for you. The advantage with invisalign is that its more esthetic . The disadvantage is that it totally depends upon your compliance for wearing the aligners.

If you know that you wont be very regular with the aligners  then traditional braces is the way to go.

San Jose Cosmetic Dentist

The "best" orthodontics varies

+1

What is the best?  Depends on what you want, as they all work, especially with this case.  Invisalign can do it as well as traditional braces or 6 Month Braces, but none of them will be instant.  The fastest would likely be 6 Month Braces or traditional orthodontics.

Web reference: http://blog.bestseattledentist.com/seattle-6-month-braces/

Seattle Cosmetic Dentist

How to correct your orthodontic problem

+1

From the picture you provided and your description, it appears you could correct the problem with Invisalign or traditional orthodontics. Regardless, be patient. It took a while for the teeth to get in this position and may take a while to move them to an ideal position.. 

Memphis Cosmetic Dentist