A Form of Hip Augmentation?

I have deep inward curves instead of outward ones at my hips. This limits my wardrobe and give the appearance of love handles no matter what I wear even though I am a healthy weight. losing weight and working out does nothing to smooth them, and even gaining weight, with the intent of losing it again, did not distribute fat there. I know hip augmentation surgery exists, but in before and after shots it seems that this procedure would only exxagerate my problem.

A Form of Hip Augmentation?

+1

Thank you for your question, It seems you would benefit from the Brazilian Butt Lift, we would take the fat from the abdomen, waist and back area to better contour your silhouette. This way we can transfer that fat into the hips to fill up the dent and give you a new hourglass shape.

Mexico Plastic Surgeon

A Form of Hip Augmentation?

+1

The truth is that fat transfer can be used to augment or create almost any shape.  Hip and buttock fat grafting is the most surgeon dependent plastic surgery procedure.  Find a plastic surgeon with ELITE credentials who performs hundreds of Brazilian buttlifts and hip transfers each year.  Then look at the plastic surgeon's website before and after photo galleries to get a sense of who can deliver the results.

Kenneth Hughes, MD Los Angeles, CA

What should I do for hip augmentation?

+1

Depressions in the hip area are quite common. This may exist as an isolated problem or it can be combined with flat buttocks. The treatment is fat transplantation. This allows for individual tailoring and leaves the hips corrected. The result is a natural look and feel. You need to be examined by a Board Certified Plastic Surgeon with extensive experience performing fat transplantation to the hips and buttocks. Good luck!

George Lefkovits, MD

Hip Augmentation by Fat injection

+1

The concept of hip augmentation and how it is done depends on one's interpretation of the  hip location. For many the hip lies between the greater trochanter and the iliac crest, an area that can only be treated by fat injections. For others the hip area sits lower more to the thigh and there a subfascial implant can be placed. Just by your description, it sounds like your inward curve is just below the iliac crest and fat injection augmentation would be the best option.

Barry L. Eppley, MD, DMD