Can You Get a Forhead Reduction Surgery for a Forehead That Stick out from Face? (photo)

My forehead literally kind of sticks out from my face kind of giving me a bulgy appearance when viewing my face from the side. It also causes my head to appear some what elongated and strange looking. I get severely bullied because of this. people call me names like egg head, and say I have a weird looking head. can someone please help me with this? Do i need a forehead reduction surgery? i have pictures

Fad reductionorehe

+1

Your forehead is normal. You do not need any surgery on your forehead..................................................................................

Forehead reduction surgery.

+1

Your forehead is normal and you need no surgery for this. Unfortunately people when they bully create an impression that something is wrong with you and there's nothing wrong with the shape of your forehead or head itself.