How to Remove the Line Between Forehead and Eyebrow?

+1

Thank you for your question. Best results will be achieved likely from a combination of treatments. I would recommend Botox first, then 2 weeks later filler if needed such as  Juvederm or Radiesse. Be sure to be under the supervision of a board certified dermatologist or plastic surgeon with expertise in laser surgery for the best and safest results. I hope this helps.

Bay Area Dermatologist

Hello

+1

Botox is your answer to help with the fine lines and wrinkles of your glabella and crows. You need to get a consultation to see what it would take to give you what you are looking for.

Removing line between forehead and eyebrow

+1

Are you referring to a vertical line or lines between your eyebrows?  If so, and it is a line, then Botox or Dysport should work well for that.  If it is more of a depressed furrow, then in addition to the Botox or Dysport, a filler may help.  

San Francisco Facial Plastic Surgeon

Botox

+1

Without a picture, it's difficult to know what to recommend.  From your description it sounds like you would be a candidate for Botox.  I would suggest you see a dermatologist or plastic surgeon experienced with Botox for a consultation.

Seattle Dermatologic Surgeon