Forehead and Eyelid Surgery Done. Eyes Hurt and Complete Numbness of Forehead?

It has been one year and my eyes hurt, ar numb get tired and get red. I use prescribed drops and over the counter drops. It does not help.Numbness around them and forehead numb and feels like it is pulling. I can't take this anymore Is there anythning that can be done or do I have to live like this forever Will an ultrasound show the problem? I have gone to othr Dr's and they dn't do anything now. It is a year. Shouldn't I be getting better not worse?

Numbness

+1

Obtain a second opinion with two other Cosmetic Surgeons who will explain what is going on regarding your numbness and discomfort, etc.

San Diego Facial Plastic Surgeon