Forgotten Suture Causing Displacement of Flesh in Nostril, Can Anything be Done?

I had a rhinoplasty 1 month ago,and a bit of the sutures that were removed 10 days after rhinoplasty was forgotten in my nostril.The suture was pulling some of the flesh right at the verge of the edge of my nostril upwards,and there is now a partly white dot of flesh right at the inner corner of my nostril,and where the flesh should have been there is a pit,of which a part is ON the rim of my nostril.Can anything be done about this,and if so,WHEN should it be done,as soon as possible or later?

Suture issue creating concern following a rhinoplasty

+1

Your question is one that you should be asking of your surgeon, not from physicians online. Give him/her a call and be seen and assessed. 

Suture issue in nose

+1

A sutures problem should be investigated in person.  If the sutures ic asusing a notch of some sort, it is best to treat it ASAP so the notch is not permanent.

Forgotten Suture Post Rhinoplasty

+1

See your surgeon as soon as you can to determine if the suture is still present and what wound care is appropriate.