Applied pressure to nose after Rhinoplasty, did I do any damage?

So basically I had my nose straightened with osteomitirs and a spreader graft was placed on my left side. I took my pointer finger and held it up straight and applied what I thought was light even pressure to that side 10 dpo to stabilize it while cleaning my dried blood from right nostril. After though it hurts and I've just read that doing that could affect my final aesthetic outcome. It doesn't look different but it is a numbing throb type pain, did I do damage,

Rhinoplasty issue

+1
Best to speak to your surgeon under these circumstances to be properly evaluated in person.  Best of luck with your results.

+1
   These types of concerns can really only be evaluated by your surgeon at this point.