Options for Forehead Wrinkles when Botox Doesn't Help?

I have wrinkles on my forehead that run from top to bottom (2 above each brow )rather than from side to side. Botox doesn't help with those. What should I do?

Vertical Forehead lines

+1

Your lines are likely from sleeping on your side. The first thing to do is get an orthotic pillow and try to train yourself to sleep on your back. If you continue to crease your forehead when you sleep the lines will return. Following that you may be a candidate for either some sort of resurfacing procedure or a brow lift to help with the wrinkles that are already there. Consultation with a professional in person will assist you further.

Austin Facial Plastic Surgeon

Ask a Doctor

Get personalized answers from board-certified doctors. For free.