Is Forehead Width Reduction Possible Without Altering the Hairline?

I read somewhere that minor skull burring is possible, can this also be applied to the forehead bone from the sides?

Forehead Reduction Without Altering the Hairline

+1
Yes, it is possible usually to take down portions of the frontal bone, through several small incisions.

Miami Facial Plastic Surgeon

Reducing forehead width

+1

The question is about reducing the width of the forehead. I think the only way to do this is with hair transplants to the temple hair region. 

Sheldon S. Kabaker, MD
Oakland Facial Plastic Surgeon

+1

Yes, it is possible by applying a special technique of placing the incisions to preserve the hairline.

Kris Conrad, MD
Toronto Facial Plastic Surgeon

Forehead reduction

+1

Yes it would be possible to burr down frontal bone prominences to some degree. I have done this in several patients.  However, they also needed hair line lowering with it. In your case, it may be different. See picture below.

Siamak Agha, MD, PhD, FACS