What Are my Options to Replace Volume on my Forehead?

What are my options for replacing volume to the entire forehead area? I'm skin, muscle and bone. I look 10 years older than my actual age. About a year ago I had full-face Active FX treatment with long-term negative results: volume loss, skin hyper-pigmentation, wrinkles, extreme sensitivity to sun, facial flushing, rosacea-like skin issues. I have worked through solutions with most of my issues with the exception of the forehead. Your input is appreciated.

Volume replacement for the forehead.

+2

I would have to see photos of exactly the type of volume and amount needed. Fat would be my first choice for limited filling. For large areas of traumatic defects I use silicone implants.