Forehead Scar Treatment Options? (photo)

I have a two year old scar on my forehead between my eyes from a injury that I'm self conscience about. I used Bio-Oil and Mederma cream on it for about 5 months and seen some improvement but not enough. I've gotten to the point where I think this is much as the scar is going to heal I'm will to try some more aggressive measures to flatten or improve it. Any information or direction to what treatments would be best will be very appreciated. Thank you for reading.

Forehead Scar

+1

At the 2 year mark, it is unlikely that it will flatten out completely.  Please consult with a board certified specialist who can evaluate the scar and help you achieve the results you seek.