Forehead Reshaping and Hair Line Lowering? (photo)

Hi i really want to reshape my forehead so its flatter as its to prominent i have botox to lift it up currently, and when i am older it will be very heavy ,i also want to lower the hair line so its very straight i am not receding as i have always had this hair line, is it a large operation any risks etc? take a look at the photos and give me your opinion please Thanks

Forehead Reshaping and Hair Line Lowering?

+1

I agree with Dr. Kabaker. Even though you could have a hairline reshaping procedure that doesn't mean that you should. If you have had some hairloss in the temples you could try Rogaine to counteract that. Otherwise, you have long hair which can be styled to cover any temporal recession. You will probably find a surgeon willing to perform this surgery for you but I would strongly recommend against it. I hope this information is helpful.

Stephen Weber MD, FACS

Denver Facial Plastic Surgeon

Lower hairline to reduce forehead

+1

I would strongly discourage you from having surgery to change your hairline or forehead based on the pictures and your apparent youth. You have a full natural hairline which styles readily to to minimize the forehead exposure and appearance.

Sheldon S. Kabaker, MD
Oakland Facial Plastic Surgeon