Forehead Reduction/Hairline Lowering?

If I got this procedure done, could my asymmetrical eyes be made more symmetrical? I like the shape of one of my eyes but the other is slightly slanted upwards. I know the incision for hairline lowering reaches the ear area so is there some way the skin can be pulled down to create a shape like my other eye? Or another procedure that could do this?

The Irregular Trichophytic Forehead Lift with hairline lowering.

+1
The Irregular Trichophytic Forehead Lift with hairline lowering is a procedure we invented 35 years ago and can give you what you want. The incision does not have to go down to the ear. The downtime is one week.