Ask a doctor

Forehead Recontouring to Correct a Mild Trigonocephaly in Adulthood?

I m 26 years and i have a untreated mild trigonocephaly.I have read the others answers about the forehead recontouring and it seems be a good solution.But i admit i m losed.What can i do and who do i call?

Doctor Answers (1)



The successfulness of forehead recontouring depends on the extent of your trigoncephaly.  Please consult with your board certified specialist to discuss the results you seek.

Web reference:

Beverly Hills Facial Plastic Surgeon
5.0 out of 5 stars 5 reviews

These answers are for educational purposes and should not be relied upon as a substitute for medical advice you may receive from your physician. If you have a medical emergency, please call 911. These answers do not constitute or initiate a patient/doctor relationship.