Forehead Implant Possible? (photo)

Hi i am a male and had had a forehead setback surgery but now my forehead is to dented. the peak of the forehead is now about 1.5cm above the centrer of the eyebrows and it gets lower into the nose.i would really like to know if there is anything we can do here to move that "peak" more into the center of the eyebrows.. i attach a picture of a woman from your website that has a similar forehead as me now. what are the soliutions for this short/longe term and what kind of approach is possible

Forehead

+1

There are a couple ways to address this.  It depends on what type of solution you are seeking -- temporary or permanent.   An in-person consultation is recommended to evaluate your anatomy.  Please consult with a board certified specialist who can best address your concerns to obtain the results you desire.