Forehead Contouring Revision?

I've had brow bone reduction done via coronal incision but the result wasn't satisfactory. How safe is it to do revision via existing scar.

Forehead contouring

+1

If you had a bicoronal incision, it can be used easily again to expose the entire forhead and do what is needed.

Your bone was contoured which I take it that the boney bossing was shaved.The question is what is bothering you now. If more bone needs to be shaved then an x-ray is needed to make sure how close to the frontal sinus one is . and if more bone can be shaved safely.

If there are irrigularities then you may need an Alloderm graft to smooth these irrigularitoes.

Forehead contouring revision.

+1

Forehead contouring revision can be done several ways but using the old scar may not be possible if it is too high. For more than 35 years I have used the Irregular Trichophytic Forehead Incision to contour the forehead and lower the hairline if too high.