Forehead Brow Bone Reduction Surgery and Cost? (photo)

36 male and I am not satisfied with my shape of forehead for many years,can anyone helps me to find out what are the procedures and the cost of surgery?

Forehead prominence

+1

Patients with excessive frontal bossing may be candidates to have the bone shaved down.  It is imprortant to obtain CT scan of this region to assess the thickness of the bone ( usually fo the frontal sinus region) to avoid unwanted penetration into the sinus itself.

Forehead bone removal.

+1

Forehead bone removal can be done to remove the excess bone.  We do this frequently for males and trans gender patients. The cost varies with the amount of work and the time involved.