Forehead Augmentation Possible?

Hi, Im 20 years old male with cut forehead. I want to raise the height of the forehead. It's possible ? How much it cost ? It's dangerous ?

Forehead Augmentation

+1

Your objectives are not clear. To explore your options, consult with 3 - 4 experienced and expert board certified plastic surgeons to explore your options.

Forehead sclpting

+1

It is not clear what you want.There are a number of ways with acrylics to shape foreheads but without fotos it is impossible to advise

Richard Ellenbogen, MD

Forehead Augmentation

+1

I don't understand what you're asking about. If you want to raise the forehead, the hairline can be elevated. If you want to change the contour of your forehead this can be accomplished with fat sculpting or synthetic materials.

Forehead Augmentation in Men

+1

Forehead augmentation is commonly done with onlay cranioplasty materials. The biggest problem with the procedure in men is whether the scalp incision/scar to do the procedure is worth the trade-off. This would depend on the location and stability of your hairline and the magnitude of the forehead concern. Photographs would be needed to assess whether the procedure would be worthwhile for you and what the cost would be. 

Barry L. Eppley, MD, DMD

Forehead augmentation i 20 year old

+1

Of course this is possible but without seeing photos, it is not possible to determine if such a procedure would be advisable for you.  Please resubmit your question with photos to help those of us who wish to reply.

Lawrence Kass, MD
Saint Petersburg Oculoplastic Surgeon

Forehead alteration

+1

You will have to give us a better description and photos to get a useful answer. Perhaps it is only  myself who does not understand the description of a "cut forehead". 

Sheldon S. Kabaker, MD
Oakland Facial Plastic Surgeon