Forehead and Between Eyebrows Feel Tight and Heavy After Botox?

I had 20 units Botox places in my Glabellar area 2 days ago. Ever since the injection, my forehead developed a very heavy/tight/numb feeling. My eyelids also feel heavy. They look a bit puffy but no visible droop. Is this tightness/heaviness a bad sign? Will this progress to eyelid droop? I read that botox wouldnt have begun working immediately so I am insure what is causing this bad feeling. When can I expect this feeling to go away? It is very troublesome. Is there any home remedies? Thank you

Lid droop can take 3 days for appear.

+1

The disphoric feeling that you are aware of suggests that treatment has resulted in an adverse muscle balance.  Unfortunately these types of effects can last weeks or months.  Please feel free to add to this post if your symptoms get worse.

Heaviness from Botox after two days

+1

I would return to see your MD to let them look at you. What your are describing is unusual.  I doubt it will progress but most patients don't notice anything for three to five days.  I am not sure what is going on.

Robert Kearney, MD, FACS
La Jolla Plastic Surgeon