Fore Head Skin Grafting? (photo)

I have burn scar on my fore head. They are 15 years old.I have undergone 3 surgeries so far.I had skin grafted on my scalp.Can I get skin graft on the area that is burnt.Please suggest me any method to get rid of this.I am attaching photos.

Forehead scar revision in Los Angeles

+1

There are many options for you, including skin grafting and laser treatments to improve skin texture, color, and complexion. I saw a very similar patient while visiting Nagorno Karabakh last year and found scar revision to be suitable. Raffy Karamanoukian, Los Angeles

Forehead burn scar treatment

+1

I would recommend you avoid additional skin grafting procedures at this point because skin grafts generally tend to not do to well on the forehead. It might be worthwhile seeing a dermatologist with advanced expertise in laser surgery to discuss laser revision of the skin grafts. It would not get rid of the scar but likely further blend the scar and improve its appearance. I have treated several patients like this. Occasionally I have success in getting insurance coverage for this but it is a lot of work to do so. Good luck.

Stamford Dermatologic Surgeon