For over a year I have been dealing with sores on entire body and scalp need help with proper diagnosis. (photos)

This started on my scalp, spread quickly to behind the ears, now they are located on my legs, stomach, side, thighs, calves, butt, and elbows. A biopsy was done telling me it was not psoriasis yet they have treated as such with no help and continued spreading. It is painful to deal with. I have used 4 different prescriptions including steroids which have not helped at all. I now have no insurance to continue seeking help, and I am desperate.

Skin Spots All Over Body

+1
I think this is psoriasis and you need to have another biopsy with additional testing to ensure it is not something like discoid lupus or sarcoidosis or other which can look like psoriasis.  Unfortunately there is nothing you can do over the counter and you will need to see a dermatologist for additional testing and likely frequent followup appointments, to get the appropriate treatments.  I wish you the best of luck, Dr. Emer.