Is This Too Much for a Tummy Tuck?

So I was given an "estimate" for $5400 for my Tummy Tuck. That was all-inclusive (minus pre-op tests and post-op meds). I had less than a lb of excess skin removed from a standard tummy tuck w/o complications. 5 months later I'm being told that my "excision, excessive skin" was $9,075. I would not have gotten the surgery if I'd known it would be double. I also have a bill that shows they put through "exc skin abd" for $1400. I sound like I'm being charged double. Does this seem right?

Cost

There are a lot of details that are missing. Was this a cosmetic tummy tuck or some thing else with a cosmetic component